Hardscapes & Patios
Areas We Serve
J. Hampton Enterprises, LLC
1. WHAT IS THE BEST TIME OF YEAR TO REMOVE A TREE?
Anytime but typically fall/winter season are when most tree removals are done.
2. WHAT IS DONE WITH THE WOOD FOLLOWING A TREE REMOVAL?
Disposal of wood is placed at curbside if inside city limits if pickup service is available or brought to the dump or cut up as firewood, if requested by client.
3. WHAT IS INVOLVED IN THE TREE REMOVAL PROCESS?
The removal of the entirety of the tree without affecting the surrounding area.
4. DO I HAVE TO BE HOME WHEN THE TREE IS BEING REMOVED?
5. WHAT DO I DO IF A TREE THAT NEEDS TO BE REMOVED HANGS OVER MY NEIGHBOR'S PROPERTY LINE?
We will be in communication with all people involved and affected by the tree.
6. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF STUMP GRINDING?
Stump grinding is effective for mowing purposes, curb appeal and erosion.
7. WILL THE STUMPS BE REMOVED THE SAME DAY AS THE TREES?
Typically, if stump removal is requested by client and if time permits for same day removal.
8. WHO IDENTIFIES PROPERTY LINES?
If property lines are an issue or questioned, the client must refer to the survey of the subject property that they generally received from the title company at closing.
9. CAN I STAIN MY WOOD FENCE?
Yes, but most people prefer the beautiful, clean natural wood look. If requested, which is not often, we refer the client to a reputable painter.
10. HOW TALL CAN MY FENCE BE?
The height of a fence is at the client's discretion based on their needs and their keeping in compliance with the requirements of their Homeowner's Association, if applicable
Copyright © 2021 J. Hampton Enterprises, LLC, all rights reserved.
1110 Westover Street,